[台灣民政府代表歌](解放政治煉獄)The Exodus Song ( This Land Is Mine ) by Andy Williams 1962 出埃及記之歌 with...

T

(01)This land is mine;
      God gave this land to me-
      this brave and ancient land to me.
(02)And when the morning sun reveals
      her hills and plains,
      then I can see a land
      {where children can run free.}
(03)So take my hand,
      and walk this land with me.
      And walk this lovely land with me.
(04)Though I am just a man,.......(X2)
      when you are by my side,.....(X2)
      with the help of God,.............(X2)
      I know I can be STRONG......(X2)
(05)To make this land our home,
      if I must fight,
      I will fight to make this land our home,
      until I die,this land is mine.
.......................................................................

Popular posts from this blog

05) [HEBREWS] (希伯來書05) *GNB* Jesus in the Line of Succession to Melchizedek// Warning against Abandoning the Faith