[初一级] ## A028 (歌唱 No.02) Happy Birthday song


 

     Happy Birthday Song is the first song  
for kids,youths and adults,  
even for eldery people.A kid of age 2  
can sing it well,and love singing it  
every day no matter when it is the right
day for the kid.I have a grandson,
named Eleeeeeeeeeeee who loves 
singing this song everytime he comes  
to see me,and cannot be stoped.
I suppose every day is his happy birthday.
     Do you love singing this song? I do.
We can sing it for everybody and wish  
 a happy long life.Who wrote this song? 
I have no idea.But it's OK.We just sing  
it.Now let's sing it out loud.

By Mr.Sun Polo 2017/04/01 Japan Taiwan

Popular posts from this blog

05) [HEBREWS] (希伯來書05) *GNB* Jesus in the Line of Succession to Melchizedek// Warning against Abandoning the Faith